Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SO MUCH TO SAY...

Sooo a lot has happened these past few weeks. Let's just say we have been SO blessed in so many ways!! I finished up my student teaching at Legacy Jr. High. I was actually really sad to leave. I had a blast there and such a great experience! I am helping out with the track team, so I still get to see some of the kids :) it's been so fun! Well the exciting news is...drum roll please....I GOT A JOB!! I will be teaching PE and Health at Clearfield High School this next school year! I can't wait! On top of that, I am also the new Head Soccer Coach there as well. I just can't believe it. I have been so blessed and I am so grateful for these opportunities I have been given, now lets just hope I don't screw them up ;) ha ha jk.

So more good news is...Tage got a new job as well! He will be working at Fidelity! He is soo excited! He loved his old job, but this new job just has so many more opportunities for him. I am so proud and excited for him! 

And then some more exciting news (maybe shocking to some) WE GRADUATED!!! This past weekend we both graduated from Utah State University! It was such a GREAT DAY! I just can't believe I am officially done and moving on to the real world...and fast! I am so excited, but I do have to admit, I was really sad to leave Logan for good. I have had SO many amazing memories there. One of the best decisions of my life was to go to USU! Aggie for life baby!!


My soccer gals and my soon-to-be teachers!

The hubby and I :)

Can you find us? Ha

Me and Summy!

Was a little awkward asking for the handshake, but I am glad I got it! Ha.

Soccer girls

Gotta love em'

This picture cracks me up!! I thought all gowns were one size fits all? haha.

The Cliffords :)


Here is just some random pics of what else we have been up too lately! Hope the next few months will be as good as the last, it sure will be pretty hard to beat tho :) Til next time....


Just the boys playin' some sunday ball
We are FINALLY Costco people!!

Just the boys out for a Sunday stroll!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on ... Everything! That is great that Tage has a new job and you will do great in teaching. High school kids just get along with young teachers better, so don't be intimidated. But, lay down the law early because they can smell blood in the water and will know if you might let them get away with something. Can't wait to hear how you like it in the classroom. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete