Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Busy as a Bee...

We have had so much fun these past few weeks! A couple weeks ago, Garrett came to town for work. So we all got together and had a blast as usual! Nothing is more fun than when our family gets together!

Tage and Garrett wrestling :)

The boys getting ready for the brawl ha

Since I have had a bit of time on my hands, I decided to go watch Ollie for a few days. It was sooo fun! He is serioulsy to die for. I hate to admit it, but I bawled my eyes out when I had to leave him, pathetic I know. We had so much fun together!! Here is a few pics from the few days of being with him:



Funny faces in the morning!



We went to the park and he LOVED the slide!

Tage and I are on a co-ed softball team with some of our friends. It is sooo much fun! We have only had one game, but it was a blast! We were down 9-1 at one point, but we rallied back and WON! We just needed a little warming up is all :)




We had such a fun weekend this past week! We went hiking, played games, made a fire, and hung out with friends. It was a great time!

The Boys doin' their thing!

I struggled with shooting the gun if ya can't tell haha, I've realized, I HATE guns!

We are going to visit Garrett and his family in Sacramento for memorial weekend! Garrett called Tage and talked him into going, he wouldn't take NO for answer, literally! We are soo excited! Our first road trip together...can't wait to see everyone! I'll post about the trip when we get back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment