Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cruisin' the Sea :)

So Tage surprised me with me with a cruise! I found out about 2 months ago and we went the 2nd week in December. It was kind of our "late" honeymoon  :) We went with 2 other couples and had a BLAST!! It was a 7 day cruise that went to Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. We went zip lining, parasailing, and ate and ate and ate! Tage gained about 12 pounds haha. But he can just blink and he'll lose it all, so I don't feel bad. I was too scared to even see what I gained, I'd rather just not know. But we had a blast! Tage graduated a few weeks ago and has started his first job so we are so excited! I start student teaching in January and I am really nervous but also excited :) My whole family came down for the holidays, and we have been having SO much fun with them! Tage fits in as if he has always belonged. It's been a blast! I'll post pics soon. Hope you all had a great Christmas!!














No comments:

Post a Comment