Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Break :)

So we had a blast this Thanksgiving Break. We spent it with Tage's family up at their cabin in Wyoming. There was lots of snow up there so we had a blast sledding and 4 wheeling. Tage took me 4 wheeling at night and it was so much fun! We probably ate enough food so that I could hibernate for the winter and be fine! There was so much yummy food that I couldn't help myself ha. We played games and made gingerbread houses and watched football all day long. Chelese, Tage's Aunt, and I, went and worked out after thanksgiving dinner because I literally felt like I had to or I was going to explode. It was a tiny gym in the middle of no where because the cabin is in the middle of no where, but we had a blast! On Friday, we went to the local church and most all of us played basketball, it was nice way to burn of some of that turkey :) Overall we had a really good break, and can't wait for Christmas Break with my Fam! :)



Tage having fun on his toy! Even in his shorts.


Sledding


Suzanne and my Gingerbread House :)

No comments:

Post a Comment