Monday, September 5, 2011

Re-United :)

So a lot has been happening since I have been on here. We have finally been re-united together :) Tage is finally back from South Carolina and boy am I sooo happy! And I think Tage is a little happy too ;) ha. Tage was selling security systems out in SC, and I had to be back here in good ole' Logan because I am helping coach my old team, Utah State Soccer. It has been a lot of fun, a little different transition for me, but it's been a good experience! School has finally started back up for us too, nothing like being a super senior :) haha. I am definitley ready to be done, Tage is too. But one more semester and we will join the real world. Not quite sure if that's a good thing or not yet. I have been "trying" to cook for Tage and be a good wifey, and I think I have done an ok job so far, but the only complaint has been I am not making enough food. Tage its for like a family of 5! So ya, we're probably going to be broke in 2 months ha.

My parents have been in town this past week. They came down to visit and watch some soccer and see everyone! It has been a BLAST! We went boating with the Shiozaki's, went to a REAL Salt Lake game, Family parties, and just having a good time :) Hoping that they move down here pretty soon! Well that's been our lives in a nutshell this past month!

Coaching Debut :)




REAL game

Dragged Tage out to the REAL game, even if he won't admit it, he loved it! Our kids WILL be playing soccer :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun, glad you guys are finally back in the same State!

    ReplyDelete