Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Fam-Bam!


So I thought I would do a little post on what we've been up too lately. My parents were in town and it was a BLAST! We had so much fun with them. They stayed a few nights with us and then stayed with Heidi and Ben too. They were able to catch 4 of my soccer games which was fun! They said it was nice to finally watch a game and not be stressed ;) ha. I cooked them a home cooked meal to show off my wannabe cooking skills. They liked what I made, but I'm not sure if they were just saying that to be nice haha. But I am getting better with the cooking. Tage's only complaint is that I don't make enough food. We are going to be broke he keeps eating as much as he does. Let's just pray we don't have 4 boys like him or we'll be living on the streets ha. While my parents were here we went to the Lagoon and had soo much fun! I hadn't be there since I was about 9 years old and my "Justin" moment (only some may know that story). Here are a few pics:


Waiting in Line at Rattlesnake Rapids


Ollie on the helicopter ride all by himself...sooo cute!

We also have our apartment all done and decorated! Thanks to Tage's Aunt Chelese and his Grandma, it is soo cute! We love it for our 1st apartment together :)


Living Room
Living Room

Living Room

Bedroom

1 comment:

  1. Yeah compartment syndrome was not the funnest thing that's for sure. I would have loved to do your pictures, but I love how yours turned out so! Looks like your enjoying married life.

    ReplyDelete