Thursday, May 30, 2013

2 Months!



I can't believe my lil' buddy is already 2 months old! It is so crazy how fast it has gone by. I'm glad he's growing and getting bigger, but it also makes me sad. He seriously changes every single day. It is fun seeing him learn or see new things. He has almost rolled over on numerous occasions. He is our little wiggle worm! Tage and I are both just so obsessed with him. He brightens our days and makes our lives so happy! He smiles all the time now, sleeps like a champ (7 hours), he has found his hands and loves sucking on them. And my favorite is that he loves to cuddle on our chest still. I hope he never out grows that :)




1 comment:

  1. What a good, sweet little boy! 7 hours?! wow. You must feel well rested! One thing I have always wished that Cole would do is cuddle...so glad that Kason cuddles with you!

    ReplyDelete